During the COVID-19 pandemic arrowhead will continue to provide custom shade services. In order to protect patients and our employees we are asking that the protocol below be followed by dental practices and patients desiring Arrowhead take a custom shade.
Custom Shade Protocol
In an effort to protect patients and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, anyone coming to the lab for a custom shade appointment must do the following
- Patient Screening Form: Please download and complete the Patient Screening Form. The form can be emailed back to us by simply clicking on the “Email Form” button on document.
- Only Patients May Enter: Only the patient may enter the facility. Friends or family members will be required to wait in their vehicles.
- Masks: Patients should arrive to the lab wearing a mask. If they do not have one, they will be provided with a mask which they will be required to wear while they are inside the facility.
- Temperature Check: Any person trying to make entry to the lab will be subject to a temperature scan. A temperature reading of 99.5 or higher will result in a rescheduling of the appointment.
- Release Form: Anyone wishing a custom shade to be taken will be required to sign the “COVID-19 Treatment Consent Form“. You may download the document here if you wish to read and sign it in advance, otherwise you will be required to sign it upon arrival.
If you have any questions about related to this protocol please call us at 1.800.800.7200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.