Implant Dentistry Made Easy
Your patients expect your practice to provide comprehensive care – including implants. Thanks to Arrowhead, that doesn’t have to be a complicated or intimidating prospect. With EZGuide, our dental implant laboratory will work with you to build a simple, accurate, and customized guided surgical stent for each patient that facilitates predictable placement every time.
Arrowhead also sponsors Over the Shoulder: ImplantEZ, a live training course designed to help you quickly master basic implant placement, delivery systems, and care. This unique combination of a physical implant guide and detailed live training gives you an easy, reliable way to expand your services, improve patient satisfaction, and increase your production.
Download EZGuide Instruction Sheet
Getting Started is EZ
What we need from you to make an EZ Guide
- CBCT or cone beam scan of full upper and lower arch (see CBCT general guidelines insert)
- DICOM files on disk, uploaded to our FTP server, or sent via Dropbox (see DICOM upload instruction insert)
- Models of upper and lower arches (impressions, stone models, or STL model files)
- The name of implant system being used for the case and desired size of implant specified on RX
- A signed copy of the EZGuide Hold Harmless Agreement (if this is your first case)
What you need in your office
- he implant system’s guided surgery kit with twist drills that have a stopper and a drill key set from the implant company (drill sleeves can be provided upon request))
What you will get from Arrowhead
- An EZGuide surgical stent
- Details sheet showing the placement of the implant(s) in the bone
- Guide sleeves placed in the EZGuide and ready for immediate use
- Drill sleeves
Read Latest Article on EZGuide
Experience How Easy Implants Can Be
Arrowhead makes it easy for a G.P. to start offering implants. Combine the EZGuide and Arrowhead’s dedicated technical support to create a profitable revenue stream for your practice. Let us show you how to get started.